The 3rd International Workshop on HIV & Adolescence will take place on October 2-4 in Nairobi, Kenya.
Researchers, healthcare professionals and programmers from all over the world are invited to submit their abstracts on the following topics:
- Intervention and Service Delivery approaches (from community to facility, across the entire HIV cascade)
- Scaling up interventions: improving the quality and sustainability of programs (including the use of programmatic data and implementation science)
- Youth leadership, engagement and advocacy (including youth-led and youth serving organizations and initiatives)
- Biomedical interventions and clinical management (across the entire HIV cascade including prevention strategies and treatment options)
- Communications and behavior change: interpersonal to mass media (including the role of Mhealth and new technologies)
- Mental health and psychosocial support (including understanding needs and interventions to support)
- Structural and systematic barriers (understanding the barriers and how to address them)
Abstract submission deadline is June 28 2019.
For more information visit the website or submit your abstract here