- FIMP_Request for Application
- FIMP_concept (standardized template)
- Curriculum Vitae or NIH standard biosketch with personal statement narratives
- Mentor assessment of skills – If you are a D43 Trainee or former Trainee, a mentor from your D43 program should complete this form. If you are an IeDEA affiliated investigator this form can be completed by the designated site or RDC investigator
- A letter of support from the mentee’s institution/program committing to salary/stipend support and to a release from training or work for 2 two-week face to face mentoring sessions and 1 one-week scientific meeting during the mentoring period
- Either 1-3 PDFs of accepted abstracts, presented posters, and accepted or published manuscripts from the past five years. Or a personal statement including a discussion of the candidates career goals (1 page limit)
Applicant Review Process:
The RDCs will independently review applications. Finalists will be interviewed by members of the RDC via telephone or Skype. Finalist applicant’s mentor will be contacted by the RDC to discuss integration of the FIMP training with ongoing training and mentoring.