The Hepatitis Working group aims at discussing and planning a common research agenda around viral hepatitis and liver diseases across all regions of IeDEA. It consists of IeDEA investigators and NIH collaborators with a strong interest in these topics, and is committed to facilitating research efforts and shaping a productive research environment.
- To identify common key research priorities in the fields of viral hepatitis and other liver diseases
- To explore the feasibility of using available, routinely collected data to address important research questions on viral hepatitis and other risk factors for liver diseases
- To conduct ad hoc high-level research projects which will improve our knowledge on the epidemiological, clinical and virological determinants of viral hepatitis infections and liver disease
- To help young researchers from IeDEA data centers as well as site investigators in the planning and implementation of relevant analyses and interventions
- To discuss ways to improve liver-related data collection and analyses
To contact Working Group Chair – please use the form below