HIV Nursing 2019 will offer an opportunity for discussion, debate, and networking as nurses from around the world collectively work to improve the prevention, care, treatment, and support services delivered to people affected by HIV. Moreover, the conference will focus on the role of nurse clinical leadership in supporting global programmatic targets (90-90-90) and the Sustainable Development Goal of ending AIDS as a public health threat.
Following are key dates relevant to registration, abstract submissions, and venue/accommodations:
- Early Registration Deadline – May 31, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline – May 3, 2019
- Abstract Disposition Announcements – June 7, 2019
- Standard Registration Deadline – July 26, 2019
- Hotel Accommodations Deadline – First-come, first-served
- Cancellation Deadline (with €50 penalty) – August 2, 2019